This is an ASP component / COM object which enables a script to Connect to a remote FTP server and upload or download files.
* Transfer files Between servers by FTP using an ASP script.
* Simple functions to upload and download single or multiple files.
* Options to copy an entire directory structure.
* Commands available to work with remote directories and list files.
* Can be used in most COM enabled environments including ASP and Cold Fusion.
* Fully functional free Trial for download.
This component allows a script to connect to a remote FTP server to transfer files. When run on a server with ASP it can be used to automate the transfer of files in either direction. It contains two classes, and the first is simple to use requiring the connection properties of HostName, UserName and Password to be set to connect to the FTP server. Then either a single file is specified, or a list of files or a folder, and a method is called to initiate the transfer. For many automated FTP processes this is sufficient.
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in csFTPQuick 2.0
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.